I prefer science fiction, fantasy, and horror without the spaceships, dragons, and zombies.
The brilliant humans over at HorrorBabble have produced an excellent audio book version of my bizarre fairy tale, "I Will Tell You About Knoist."
The narrator, Ian Gordon, enhanced and elevated the material. I couldn't have asked for better treatment.
You may listen to the audio book for FREE over on the HorrorBabble YouTube channel.
If you'd like to read along, sign up for my New Release Mailing List, and I'll send you the eBook edition.
I'm giving away three (3) Kindle copies of my novella, The Hanover Block, here on Booklikes.
Countries available: Australia, Canada, UK, USA
This collection contains my novella, Loving the Goat. If you ever wondered what that might be like, you can give it a try for only 99¢!
Place your order now.
Here's an interview I did for Bizzong! The Bizarre and Weird Fiction Podcast.
If you'd prefer, you may listen to the podcast at any of the following locations:
Join my New Release Mailing List and I'll send you a weird fairy tale called "I Will Tell You About Knoist." This short story is not for sale and is only available to mailing list subscribers. (It might take me a day or two to send you the story. Fulfillment is not automatic.) You'll receive both ePub and mobi copies of the story.
The mailing list will only be used to inform readers of my new releases. (I can't imagine you'd receive an e-mail from me any more than once every couple of months.)
I will not spam you.
I won't send you e-mails to tell you about my pets or what movies I've just watched.
I won't e-mail you about someone else's project or to ask you to donate to my favorite charity.
I will not sell your e-mail address to a third party.
You can unsubscribe to my mailing list at any time.
Use the form on my website to subscribe to my New Release Mailing List.
If you got a Kindle or an Amazon gift card for Christmas, then you probably want to load yourself up with stuff to read. So, I've made all of my books 99¢ for the rest of the year to make building your eBook stack easier on you.
1. Wraiths of the Broken Land, by S. Craig Zahler
2. A Clockwork Orange, by Anthony Burgess
3. Blackwater II: The Levee, by Michael McDowell
4. Consumed, by David Cronenberg
5. Breakfast at Tiffany's, by Truman Capote
6. Our Souls at Night, by Kent Haruf
7. Dance, Dance, Dance, Haruki Murakami
8. Dear Mr. M, by Herman Koch
9. The Sorrow King, by Andersen Prunty
10. Is Winona Ryder Still with the Dude from Soul Asylum? and Other LURID Tales of TERROR and DOOM!!!, by Douglas Hackle
1. The Thicket, by Joe R. Lansdale
2. A Natural History of Hell, by Jeffrey Ford
3. Three Moments of an Explosion, China Mieville
4. The House Across the Way, by Brian McNaughton
5. The Ballad of Black Tom, by Victor LaValle
6. The Postman Always Rings Twice, James M. Cain
7. South of the Border, West of the Sun, by Haruki Murakami
8. Hell House, by Richard Matheson
9. With a Voice that is Often Still Confused But is Becoming Ever Louder and Clearer, by J.R. Hamantaschen
10. Japanese Tales of Mystery & Imagination, by Edogawa Rampo
I recently announced (several times at various locations on the internet) that I have a new story in an anthology called Bad Apples 3: Seven Slices of Halloween Horror. Since making this announcement, I came to the realization that folks may not be fully aware that I also have a story in a similarly-titled collection called Bad Apples 2: Six Slices of Halloween Horror. In fact, this collection contains a full-length, extra-meaty novella I wrote called Doctor Proclivity & Professor Propensity. Well, it just so happens that recently I was informed that you may go to Amazon (an online store) and download this piece of fiction--along with 5 additional Halloween tales--all for the absolute lowest price allowed: $0.99!
(This countdown deal runs 10/25/16 - 10/27/16.)
If you like it, you may want to give the original Bad Apples or Bad Apples 3 a try.
Halloween is cool.
Celebrate the Month of Halloween and the existence of Bad Apples 3: Seven Slices of Halloween Horror by reading the very first story from the very first Bad Apples collection for FREE! (10/1/16 - 10/5/16)
Grab it now!
This should be good for at least a few squares on your Halloween Bingo cards.
Available now in Kindle and paperback editions.
I've got a story in this called "The Uncle Taffy's Girl." I hope you like it.
Bill likes booze. He likes women. But he doesn't like to work. Luckily for Bill, if he plays the lottery, he wins.
Every single time.
What happens when a low-life starts living the high life?
What happens when a deadbeat loser becomes the luckiest man alive?
He draws some unwanted attention, naturally, from dark and powerful forces, and before he knows what's what, his days on Earth are numbered.
Bill's luck just ran out.