- You cannot write a novel that will be met with universal acclaim.
- The overwhelming majority of the human race will never know your novel ever existed.
- Most people living on the planet wouldn't be the least bit interested in your novel even if they did know about it.
- If your novel were required reading in schools across the globe, most people wouldn't like it at all.
- If you think you've written a novel destined to become a classic for the ages, then you're likely someone who'd drink a glass of warm piss every morning if someone told you it'd give you superpowers. (Pssst! It really does work!)
- If a reviewer says your books sucks, it sucks. To that one person, your book really is fucking awful. That reviewer is likely not lying about it. They truly and deeply hated your novel and it really is the worst thing they've ever read. There is nothing you can do that will change that reviewer's mind about your shitty book.